Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Originally Josh wanted Maddison to be a copper top battery and I said no way my little girl is going to be that. So we went with Mima's idea and Maddison became Pebbles Flinstone.
Even though the pictures don't do her or the costume justice she still made a really cute Pebbles.

My mom made the costume from a pattern designed as a sundress. Josh made the bone out of Styrofoam that we had around the house.

So to sum up our Halloween night we all had a good time. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of everyone else.


Thanks Mima!

3 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! What a great costume! So look so so so much older every picture I see. Its crazy our little girlies are getting so old! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.

    I think she made the perfect Pebbles Flintstone!!

    Maybe when she gets around six years old she can be Dorothy from Wizard of Oz? Of course, you'll have to get her a Cairn Terrier and name it Toto!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the CUTEST pebbles ever!!!! What a beautiful little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete