Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trip to New Mexico

On June 1st we drove 12 hrs to visit my sister and her family, we stayed an entire week. Those 12 hrs that we drove were definitely worth it. I am so happy that me and Josh were able to go. We all had so much fun together as a family and I can't wait to see them again. Anyway, these are some photos that were taken on the way there.
Stefanie was squished in the back and by the end of the trip she was feeling a little claustrophobic.
Maddie did so good in the car.
Josh slept most of the ride.

My mom(is this okay to post! ; )).

2 comments:

  1. Not the best photo of me, but at least it is better than the one on Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to New Mexico, it sounds like fun. 12 hours is a killer though. Did you drive most of the way?

    ReplyDelete