Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day

We all hung out at my parents house and my dad barbecued chicken, kabobs, hamburgers and hot dogs. I remember one memorial day when my sister and her family were still living in Cali. and Shaun hand selected yummy steaks(he works at Costco). Those were the best steaks I have ever eaton in my whole 24 yrs. of living. Anyway, my parents invited Josh's parents, my brother Michael, Stefanie and her boyfriend Steve. We all had a good time.










Even Heidi had a good time

4 comments:

  1. Those are nice photos...I wish we were there.

    Hooray, Mom, you cut your hair! It looks really good! I like the color too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! I'm glad you took them. Your baby is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Maddison is getting so big. Oh I miss her. It looks like you had a great memorial day celebration with yummy food. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a wonderful time--Yummy food, great company and free entertainment,(Maddison). Thanks, Theresa and Mark!

    ReplyDelete