Monday, May 11, 2009

Our little family

I am so happy and grateful that Josh and I were married for all time and eternity in the temple. Since the first day I entered the temple till now, Josh and I have attended the temple every month and I can see all of the blessing from that. I am grateful to have a loving husband and beautiful healthy baby. I am enjoying being a wife and a mother. I am thankful to be a member of the only true church. I have much love for our Savior and I am grateful for is loving example and I hope that I can instill that great love in my children by showing unselfish service towards others. I know we are not the perfect family but we can strive to be and I know that one day(maybe not in this life) we will become one. I also want my extended family to know how much I love them and I am grateful for their wonderful examples to me and my family. I hope you all have a wonderful day and always remember to tell the people in your life that you love them.


1 comment:

  1. You have a really good-looing family! Take lots of pictures of the 3 of you all the time! You'll be really glad you did in future years.

    ReplyDelete