Monday, May 11, 2009

Me and my baby girl

Dear Maddison,
I am taking this opportunity to write to you and let you know that you are a very special little girl. I could not have asked for a more beautiful baby. I might mess up at times and not be as cool as you want me to be but I will always be there for you when you need me. If you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to laugh with you can always count on me. I love the special bond that you and I have and I hope that never changes. I love you and I always will. This picture was taken on Mother's day(5-10-09).
Love,
your mommy!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! And it's true. Our kids have NO idea how much we love them. Maybe someday when they become parents they will understand. I know that you will always be there for Maddie. My Mom says that you are such a good mother to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to HeatherLyn's comment.

    One of my big Baby Girls and my little Granddaughter... LOL

    ReplyDelete