Saturday, May 9, 2009

Maddie at 5 months

I cannot believe that Maddison is already five months old. She is definitely a girl with a big attitude and lets us know what she does and doesn't like. She is a little more happier now that she is able to do more and I know that when she starts to crawl I am going to have my hands full. Josh and I love our little girl so much and we love to watch her explore the new things in her life. Here's what Maddie has been up to lately:

Maddison has discovered her toes and holds them up for us when we change her diaper.

Maddison loves to play the piano with her Grammy Linda.

Loves squash and only squash, gags on bananas and applesauce.

Loves to be in her bumbo(Thanks Mima and Pappa).

Loves to be in her Baby Einstein entertainer and makes a face like she is cool when she figures out how to work a new toy and let's me know.

Loves it when her Daddy comes home from work and likes to talk to him about who knows what for hours.

Still gets cranky at night(I just dread night's and can't wait to put her in bed).

Puts up a good fight when she needs to sleep and won't go to sleep on her own. I put her on her stomach for nap times and she likes to put her head up and smile at her bumper pad for about 10 min. then she cries until her next feeding.

Loves to go on walks in her stroller without the car seat.

Can almost sit up on her own.

She is always pulling on her hair, I carry a brush with me when we go to church(I know that's crazy).

Starting to suck on her thumb(I don't want that) instead of her entire hand which she sometimes gags herself.

I guess this post sounds a bit negative but I do love my little girl and I am grateful that I am able to be her mommy, I just hope that I don't mess this whole parenting thing up!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture! She looks so happy. She's very pretty and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I love the staring at the bumper pad. So funny!

    ReplyDelete