Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I just want to wish all of the women in my life a Happy Mothers Day!

Silvia H. Allred, first counselor in the Relief Society general presidency said:
“The Lord has blessed women with divine attributes of love, compassion, kindness, and charity. No matter what our individual circumstances are, we all have the opportunity to edify and nurture others”. Don't we all need to remember this.
Today was a wonderful day and started out with Josh taking care of Maddie in the morning while I got ready for church....Josh bought me a corsage and put it on me before we went to church....came home and relaxed for a little while then part of my family came over and Josh made yummy milanesa(he had it in Argentina), Stef made her best homemade mashed potato's and lemon bars, and I made a yummy salad.

Me and my mom were put in the mush pot(everyone says nice things about you).

Only part of my family : (

3 comments:

  1. I could go for some mashed potatoes and lemon bars right now!

    I'm glad you enjoyed your mother's day.

    So didn't they say some wonderful things about you guys in the mush pot? You can share them on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, why did you pick that UGLY picture of me to post? I guess there wasn't any better ones????

    I enjoyed myself that day, anyway.

    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pix of me makes me look older than I feel.

    I guess I will have to color me hair more often.

    ReplyDelete