Thursday, November 11, 2010

Testimony Builder

I'm going through some hard times in my life right now. For some people it may seem like no big deal but for me it is a big deal. Last Saturday my mom and I went to the temple. I did not go to the temple thinking of my problems. Around the end of our session all my problems came to my mind. At that time it felt as if someone had there hand on my shoulder and a wonderful feeling came over me telling me that everything is going to be okay. I was able to have that peaceful feeling all day. I want to share my testimony that I know GOD lives. I know Jesus is our Savior and because of him and our Heavenly Fathers plan we can be with our families forever. I know Heavenly Father watches over us. He knows our struggles and weakness. All we have to do is turn to him and everything will be okay. I am grateful to have a husband who is willing to listen to all my problems and is always there holding my hand and walking side by side with me through eternity. I'm thankful I was able to have that experience. I pray that I will never forget it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this Renee!!! Life has a way of working itself out. You are in a tough spot right now, but know that you are an amazing person and doing a great job with what you have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get through the tough times quickly!

    ReplyDelete