Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring cleaning

When Josh got home from work yesterday he asked me if there was anything he can do to help. I was able to think of a million things that needed to get done around the house(even though this is technically not my home I do allot of the cleaning). If there is one thing that I hate doing it is putting away the laundry. I don't mind loading it in the washer then transferring it to the dryer. Just all that folding is very annoying. So I delegated the laundry to Josh. Thanks Honey! Someone else wanted to get in on the action. Can you guess who?

Daddy and his little helper. Once daddy gets home it's all about him as you can see.

2 comments:

  1. Man she loves that laundry basket! Hehe. She truly is just a Daddy's girl, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so dang cute and pretty!

    I hate putting away laundry too! I don't even mind folding it. But putting laundry away for 7 people and a household is a real chore! I'm trying to involve the kids more in putting it away because we end up with a HUGE pile of clean laundry.

    ReplyDelete