Saturday, May 9, 2009

Digi. Scrapbooking

For about two months now I finally learned how to use my adobe photo shop and I'm loving it. I think it is less expensive to do it the digital way but it does take more time and time has not been on my side(well for myself anyway) since baby girl has been born. I have allot of catching up to do for me and Josh, I am also five months behind for Maddison. Will I ever catch up? Anyway these are a some pages I have done so far, I am still a little rusty.






3 comments:

  1. You did that with adobe? I'm totally impressed. Your pages look great! And then you can publish them all in a book! How fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good. It always is nice to start catching up on projects. I love getting organized in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty good to me for first time doing it. Especially Maddie's pages, but I think any picture of Maddison is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete