Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Utah trip

On March sixth Me, Josh, and Maddison traveled to Utah to visit Josh's brother's and Families. Maddison did so well in the car and slept the entire time and ate well when we made our stops. We all stayed at his older brothers home in Spanish fork and had a good time visiting with them all. We also spent two days with Josh's younger brother's family in salt lake city, were Maddison got to meet her younger cousin Juniper.

That was so much fun!
While we were in Spanish Fork my friend Christy came with her family to visit and we had so much fun catching up and seeing our babies together. Josh , me and Maddie went into Provo and saw the temple, mtc, and we went to the University mall. I had to stop by the down east basic store to purchase a couple of outfits and on our way out we saw a kiosk with alot of cute baby headbands and I bought a few with matching flowers. I can't wait to travel again!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you were able to visit. We had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture!

    I am sad because there are two skirts from downeast basics that I decided I really wanted. But I decided too late. And they were out of my size online AND in the store. Bummer! Anyway, your post made me remember that.

    ReplyDelete