Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Maddison at 3 months

Maddison has definitely changed over the past month. She loves to grab at everything and anything, then she tries to put everything into her mouth. She is also starting to laugh, mostly she laughs at her daddy and is very quick to smile for her daddy. I guess she would be categorized as a daddy's girl. Everyone has told me to enjoy her newborn days because it doesn't last very long. Oh boy were they right! I miss the days when Maddison would sit on my lap after she was done drinking her bottle and would just talk to me for an hour and give all kinds of expressions and smiles(insert sad face here). She loves to be on the go or I should say she loves making her parents be on the go with her. We call it the Queen of the World position. This is were Maddison is placed with he back against her daddy's chest with her bottom on his hands and he does laps around the sofa chair. I'm glad that Maddison is alert and healthy. Josh and I our so blessed to have this little girl in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. All the stages are fun. And none of them seem to last very long. :(

    She is growing up soooo quickly!!!! Cute little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss having Maddison here. She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete